|
Every
Thoughts
Count
|
tag please |
FD says hi
Team members :
Celena Liau Faridah Evelyn Wong Tay Hui Min MinJeong |
affiliatesblogger Blogskins Link Link Link |
|
15 November 2010 @ 11:39 PMIVF baby mix-up
When I read the article about the Thomson medical incident, I was shocked and I felt so worried about that couple and their baby.I've never imagined like this kind of situation. Definitely, the couple might feel more shocked and sad than anyone. I heard that Thomson medical centre is very famous for their health care. But they made irrevocable mistake. It was the thing that shouldn't be happened because it is serious medical procedure related with one's valuable life. They should have handled it more carefully. In my opinion, people in charge in Thomson medical centre have to apologize for their fault sincerely and after that, they have to give them compensation for their baby. Actually, it will be not enough even if they give them an astronomical amount of money to console their sadness. however, at least they should try to help them to overcome their problems. The time passes by, the baby will be growing then one day, the couple may have to explain their situation to their child. I hope the child wouldn't be shocked too much. I believe that they will overcome their unfortunate situation by power of love. I hope this kind of incident never happen again. Posted by Minjeong (MJ) Labels: Thomson Fertility Centre back to top? |