Every
Thoughts
Count
tag please or die
FD says hi

Team members :
Celena Liau
Faridah
Evelyn Wong
Tay Hui Min
MinJeong


affiliates

blogger Blogskins Link Link Link
09 December 2010 @ 12:52 PM
Wikileaks, warning for the injustice of our society


WikiLeaks is the website which leaks corruptions or illegal activities of Government and company.
It is not associated with wikipedia or wikimedia foundation. WikiLeaks is compound word of Wiki and Leaks.




I think it is a good service in a democracy.
Every citizen who live in a democracy has right to know everything about what government or company do. And every citizen who lives in a democracy has right to express their opinions and to deliver information to others. Corruptions or illegal activities of government and company are also no exception.
Furthermore, Revealing corruptions and illegal activities is necessary thing for making a clean society.
As the wikileaks always ready to leak, it will be helpful to reduce the dark side of government and company.

I heard the news about Julian Assange who founded the wikileaks that he is suspected of sexual molestation. Some people think that maybe he is falsely accused because of government of U.S.A and Sweden. If it is true, it will be big news. After reading the article, I thought it follows much threat to keep the freedom of speech which brings important news and information to the public. And I thought they are so brave to do that.

I believe that the website like wikileaks is integral to the society today.
I think nobody else make it stop to leak important information to the public even though somebody is trying to interrupt it.

Posted by Minjeong (MJ)

Labels:

back to top?
monthly archive

11/14/10 - 11/21/10 11/21/10 - 11/28/10 11/28/10 - 12/5/10 12/5/10 - 12/12/10 12/12/10 - 12/19/10
recent entries

Is WikiLeaks threats to government OR saviors to c... WikiLeaks WikiLeaks Wikileaks: Truth or Terrorism? the reasons why youth crimes occur and solutions Youth Crime Fatal stabbing at Downtown East Can Youth Crimes be prevented? Downtown East Murder These days, some people debate whether retain the ...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS